Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having a blessed day with family, fun, and food.
I started my christmas at our beautiful Midnight Mass. It is a great way to start a holiday that is sometimes hard to remember the real meaning. :)
While waiting to go to mass I had 3 chocolates: 1 was milk chocolate with a thin layer of praline, 1 was milk chocolate with nuts (those 2 were thin sticks 2 in long), 1 was a dark chocolate carmel.
For breakfast I had 2 sausage balls, a piece of panetone, some Cheese Grits Casserole, and 1/2 grapefruit while opening presents.
I went on a great run after Christmas morning ended and James, my step-brother left for his mom's. I went 4 mi in 43:15 and MY KNEE DIDNT HURT AT ALL! I got a heart rate monitor for Christmas and it was fun to play and run with it. :)
I had 1/2 a mini candycane and a bite of carrot while baking dinner. I had ham, au gratin potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, and a roll for dinner. I had a small piece of each dessert: Peppermint Pie, Bolvarian Creme Pie, and Ginger Cake.
We finished dinner by 5:30 so I might need a snack (a Christmas cookie and chocolate :) ) although I am tired and may go to bed earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment