Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MIA Recap

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I am back at my parents and unable to take pics and swept up in other peoples agendas and visiting realatives. I have random pictures from the past few days. I am going to post as often as I can for now.
Saturday 12/20
Breakfast= pumpkin oats
Lunch= milk, ham sandwhich, orange
Snack= apple
Dinner= chicken parmasan: penne + breaded baked chicken + sauce+ cheese, salad: mixed greens + carrots + tomato + cucumber
Exercize= elliptical
Sunday 12/21
Breakfast= ww english muffin, 1 T PB, banana, 1 c milk
Lunch= cheddar broccolli soup, oatmeal bread + ham sandwhich
Snack= some crackers and cheese
while baking= bite of peanut butter blossoms
Dinner= deep fried trukey, mashed potatoes, baked butternut squash, green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin bread
Dessert= apple pie
Exercize= run 3.75 mi, 37:12
Monday 12/22
Breakfast= 1/2 c oats + 1/2 c milk + 1/2 c water + 1/2 whipped banana, 1/2 oz almonds, 1/4 dried cranberries
while baking= 1/2 cookie press cookie, 1/2 pecan puff, a little dough
Lunch= 1c milk, 2 1oz slice bread + 2 oz turkey + 2 T cranberry sauce,spinach + cranberry + walnut + parmasan cheese salad, apple,
Dessert= piece of fudge, piece of peppermint bark
Snack= 1 1/2 oz pretzels, 1c skim milk + coco
Dinner= salmon, rice, roll, salad: spinach + cucumber + tomato + carrots + mushroom
Dessert= piece of fudge, piece of peppermint bark, ginger snap, pecan puff
Exercize= Dance DVD

There are definitely more peppermint barks in there. I had chocolate carme popcorn while watching a movie with my best frind friday night. The days really blend together. I have been trying to keep my exercize up, eat as normal as possible,and enjoy the sweets. (which I have definitely been heavy on.

No comments:

Post a Comment