Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tropical Winter

Good Morning! I have extra time this morning since I woke up at 7:10, rolled over to go back to sleep and only slept till 7:25. I went to bed about 20 min later than normal and woke up 1 hr ish early. I guess my body had enough sleep. Maybe it was my weird dream. Well the gym doesn't open until 11 so I have some extra time.
Breakfast this morning was AWSOME! I love yogurt bowls. Even though its winter they are still good. Plus it is surprisingly warm here in southern Georgia (high 60s and low 70s). I have been trying to use up open food. (Yet somehow I managed to open guacamole and tofu). I didn't have a full cup of strawberries (I had 3/4c before defrosting & 1/2 c after defrosting) so I topped off the cup with pineapple. I was a little aprehensive putting pineapple with yogurt but it was DELICISIOUS! It ended up being very tropical. My bowl contained 1 c plain fat free yogurt, 1/2 c strawberries, 1/2 c pineapple, 1/2 oz almonds, and 1/2 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch.
Now I wish I had used my extra time to take Charlie on an extra long walk. Oh well he seems pretty tired. I guess I woke up too early for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment